Here are 12 signs it may be time to upgrade your sacred “getting ready” space by the Avery’s Plumbing Bath Remodeling Team:
1. You’ve worked hard for years and have never done work on your bathroom
You’re starting to think it’s time for a nice, new bathroom that finally fits your style and greatly enhances your daily routine
2. The previous homeowner probably styled the bathroom in a way that doesn’t align with your style or personality
And what worked well for them may not quite work well for you now. You want a space that you designed – not somebody else.
7. Your bathroom is poorly designed and maybe the toilet is too close to the shower so it’s difficult to use both at the same time…
You’re scared they’re going to judge the old vanity or the outdated wallpaper that is starting to peel off.
It would feel good to impress them with a modern bathroom that probably looks nicer than what they’re used to
10. You want to add some colorful tiles, a new wallpaper, or some elegant artwork.
12. You’ve spent so much time and sacrifice on your family over the years that you think it’s finally time to treat yourself for once.